Community Screenshot Competition (2)
Our second event is coming up! Want to participate in our next screenshot competition and stand a chance to win some steam vouchers? Well here's how!
BraindG 1526 2020-12-07
December Community Screenshot Competition 2020
As part of the next Community event on the 2nd of January, satisfactorytips.com will be hosting our second screenshot competition, and it's your chance to win some loot!
We also have a huge amount of other things going on for the event, keep an eye out on the website and twitter for more information.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To take part in the competition and have a chance of winning the loot, you need to do the following:
- Choose from one of the following themes
- Power plants
- Sunrise or Sunset.
- To avoid unfair visual advantage, mods that add new custom textures/assets such as Moar factory & X roads etc can only be used for the modded theme.
- However you are allowed to use other mods, such as micro manage and area actions for other themes.
- We also ask that the screenshot is unedited, no use of photoshop, or adding names/signatures to the post again, this is to avoid any unfair advantage. You will be credited after the competition.
- Go to TotalXclipse’s Discord https://discord.gg/dqwkgqz and submit your entry in #media-event-specific a TotalXclipse Toastie emote means that it has been accepted into the competition.
- The contest is open now and you have until 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 29th December to submit your entries.
CHOOSING THE WINNER
Once the entries have been submitted it will be over to the community to vote on their favourite.
- All entries will be posted on Twitter on the 30th of December and voting will close on Friday 1st January 18:00GMT.
- The top liked (not retweet or comments) from each theme will go through to the live event where the audience will vote for the overall winner.
- All the entries will be shown during the event as a slideshow.
Prize Pool: £50
- Overall winner: £10 Steam Voucher
- Top of each theme: £10 Steam Voucher
Meaning the overall winner will receive £20 (2 x £10) Steam Voucher
Here are some guidelines to help you with the contest
- Only one entry per person
- Screenshots should be unedited
- Where possible, use the highest graphical settings
- You are encouraged to use twitter to give your entry exposure, for example retweeting and or tagging.
We wish you all the best of luck and are looking forward to seeing the best you have to offer!
We’re very proud to have launched this website and hope you have found the guide both helpful and enjoyable. We look forward to updating the site weekly with new guides and layouts.
If you have a particular layout or guide you’d be interested in sharing with the community, we’d gladly give you the chance to be an author on our site, get in touch with us.